If you can't find what you are looking for on MySuffolk you can contact the Infozone team for help:

Don't forget you can search

You can also make use of the Search facility to locate key policies, forms and information - just type your keywords into the search box in the top left hand corner of every page.

Academic information

All academic information, such as course and module information and online learning materials are located in Learn. This link is available at the top of every page. You can also find Study Skills Support information in this area.  

Printing Help

Information to help with printing at the university is available on the IT Services printing pages, where a student and a staff guide are both available.

IT Help Desk

The IT Help Desk provide a wide range of services, which are listed on their MySuffolk pages. You can also contact them directly by email: or telephone: 01473 338222.

At the Partner Colleges

If you are based at one of the partner colleges and prefer to speak to someone in person, please contact your HE Administrator or HE Office.

Reporting Disruptive Influences at University of Suffolk Ipswich

You can call or text 07894 599595 to alert security to excessive noise or other disruptive influences in the study areas.